Sunday, February 05, 2006

Superbowl Sunday---BORING!!!


Mood:pissed, now that I lost my org post for tonight!
Music: Don't Cry For Me Down Here
I wont spend 20 mins retyping all that was in the original post. shit!
Busy around the house this weekend. Did a little early spring cleaning since my mom might be coming out in the middle of March, would be great. I miss her and would love to see her, plus that is when my next surgery for my nose will be. I had to go have a CAT scan on Friday again for this doctor. Sometimes they just treat you as if you have nothing else to do but bitch. Well, two extra holes plus the original one now. Headaches and numbness in my mouth. All things I have told him in the last 4 visits to him in the past month. It is as if he needs "CONFIRMATION" of the pain and holes.! ARE YOU BLIND!!! DEAF?? I won't stop bitching till all this is fixed. Then I have a burning sensation this weekend that I didn't have before, that can be from anything, I suppose.
Well,it is Super Bowl night and I really don't want anything to do with it. The half time stunk. The only commercial I loved was the Budweiser one, very cute. So while they were watching football I finished up my Valentines and my spicy chocolate truffles. Just have to package them up for giving. I know my mom will love the spiciness of them. I always make homemade cards for the holidays. I never knew how much people loved them until my gran passed away. I found everything I sent her over the years, it was a bitter sweet moment in my life. I always took love and care when I made things, but more so after that day. This picture above is one of the cards I made for Valentines Day. It is my actual hand print that I covered in fabric with a tin embellished heart. On the bottom it reads...." THIS IS MY HAND"....(Inside) HOLDING ON TO YOUR HEART" I thought it came out really great. I enjoyed making that one. ALot of work went into it along with the love and sentiment that is written within the inside of the card. I just love holidays.
Well, I should get going here, have to get lunches ready for tomorrow for work and school.
TOOTLES!
As for the 20 mins I said I wouldnt do for the repost...guess I did after all ...lol :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home