Sunday, January 22, 2006

Boring Sunday

Mood: Mellow
Music: Holding Out For a Hero-Bonnie Tyler

The weekends always go by way too damn fast and the week at work just drags. Will be somewhat of a short week for me work wise anyhow, so I don't know why I am complains. Oh, yeah, I remember, because I can..LOL.
Getting ready for my tests this week. I just hate these things. Either way..Pray pray pray. Something, anything, nothing.
I love that Bonnie Tyler song....I guess we all hold out for a hero in the end. Doesn't have to be a white knight in shining armor. Just someone that can love you, for well, you! I would be the first to admit that I am not the easiest of people some days. Ok, maybe my days lately have been more off the wall, that's just because of evidencing I am going through again. I just have to come to grips that I may never lead what some call a normal life. I think some meds I was on in the past, namely, LUPRON, has messed up my sytem. If that's the case, there is nothing I can do. But accept it, deal with, medicate what can be and move on. I get so angry and bitter at the way something were dealt with, health wise. I felt as if some days, I was nothing more then a number and not an actual person. Something to conduct tests on or surgery. I do know this now...ALWAYS go with what you feel. It's your body and YOU have to live with the outcome.
But getting back to the hero thing. There is no inbetween with me, either you love/like me or you don't. It takes a big person to cope with me and my issues somedays. It goes beyond the love. It's repect, help, honor, and scarfice. Understading probably comes first though. If you can't or don't want to understand what I am going through.
Gotta cut it short....phone call....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home