Tuesday, January 10, 2006

repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog

Entry for December 30, 2005
After almost a week, I get a blasting email from my ex-uncle that just made me laugh and cry at the same time. The man has serious issues in his life that he never seemed to have dealt with as he grew older. ANyhow..I know what I did for my mother and thats all that matters to me in my life.
Anyhow....its so great to be able to see my nephew do things this past week. A part of me wishes that I didnt have to go. I know I miss out on alot of things,but sometimes too, you see more growth in someone when you dont see them for a period of time. It is just amazing to me how incrediable he is. When I am around him, I see life differantly. I become more patient, which those that know me,I am not too good with. Joey is one of the smartest kids I know. My heart aches the moment I see him because I know that the time here will be short. We never did get him out into the snow, it became too wet from rain. Threw alittle on him this afternoon after we took him to lunch, his laughter and smile were just priceless.
There is more to say,but it can wait till later we are getting bundled up to go walk the zoo and enjoy the CHRISTmas lights....
www.toledozoo.org
Tootles.......L
Friday, Dec 30, 2005 - 04:23pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home