Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog

Christmas Eve
Well after a long trip to get back home, we finially made it here. My mom was so oblivious to everything she didnt know what was going on at the time. We didnt roll into town till around midnight and she was sound asleep. I think she still didnt think we were really here even this moring when she got up. Now, its the rest of the families turn to see us tonight. Just hanging out at my brothers house till later on tonight.Should be good times, I hope. Havent been back to town since Christmas of 99 after my gran passed away. We drove around town checking out the old areas, not too much has really changed. Was hard seeing the house I grew up in. But it was nice to know that they still kept the house up pretty well. Went to the cemetary lord,I hate going there. It just tears out my heart like there is no tomorrow. One would think that after all those years thatsome of the pain would subside....nope,doesnt. I only stayed for a few minutes, I knew that if I stayed longer, I would fall to my knees and just weep uncontrollably, and I didnt want to do that,not today.
Well, I will close this blog with warm wishes to everyone. May you all find Peace,Love and Happiness in the coming New Year.
Peace---L
Saturday, Dec 24, 2005 - 04:49pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home