Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog
Seasons change...so do our lives... November 01, 2005

Don't understand why people just can't move on with their lives and feel the need to barge in where they are not wanted or needed. I dont care what they are doing now nor do I care who they are with. I am very happy with the way things are with me and my life. Not bitter about the past. We all learn from our mistakes, take note of them and move on. As I have done. And if they can't respect that then they can go to hell for all I care....lol...anyhow...
Still not feeling to so good. Don't sleep worth a damn. The pains are so bad at night. I think its because your body is more relaxed and it has time to catch up with as in the day you are moving around all the time. Should hear from my ENT tomorrow. Then I can finially get the nose fixed. Have a few weeks off work and relax alittle before the holidays. Waiting on the neurologist yet for an appointment. Not sure what they are going to do. I have already been through the MRI/MRA and all the blood work. Must be other tests they can run. My reg doctor hasnt ruled out the MS I guess. She said she wanted to be sure , thats why the neurologist is being called in....sigh
Talked with George today about Ed, he saw him over the weekend. He is home and not doing well. Wont get a second opinion...STUPID!!!!! Says he lost more weight, like he has any more he can stand to loose. Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family everyday. Its odd not to see him at work running around and you can swear you hear him from time to time. Its funny how a mind can play tricks on you.
Kate has her holiday programs coming up. She sounds so pretty while she sings. Nice to know she can put that big mouth of hers to use....lol...but really...she is growing up so fast and into a beautiful young lady. I am proud of her and all that she does. I always look forward to her programs, lets me get ready for the holidays. I love to celebrate everything....life should be a celebration everyday!!!!!
Well...good night and LIVESTRONG!!!
L
Tuesday, Nov 1, 2005 - 10:44pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home