Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cancer of a friend


Re-post from my Yahoo 360 weblogAs soft as the rain dances on the flower petal....tears trace ones face....
God almighty...where has all the respect in life gone. People just don't give a shit about people feelings anymore, there are there just to cover their ass and its doesn't matter who it hurts. What goes around comes around as they say.
Sometimes being so senstive really sucks...but I have a huge heart with feelings for people that I just cant stop. Actually, I wouldnt want to be any other way.. I just love and I love deeply for those in my life.
What a terrible day at work. All your troubles become nothing when you hear about someone's elses problems. I just couln't wait to get into the car to go home today. I finially had the chance to let my feelings go. To know the pain someone will have to endure, well even to a deeper degree for him. A friend has lung cancer, they have to remove half of one. When George told me about Ed, after the words lung cancer,I didnt hear anything else he said. I had to go back later after I tried to hold back the tears and ask questions I'm sure that he told me first time around. C A N C E R ...has to be one of the most terrifying words out there today....more so then in the past. It's so that everyone knows someone that has been touched by it. Not everyone will be as lucky at Lance Armstong....that's on guy that should be dead. But, everything has reason and purpose for happening.
Time for a hot bubble bath I think.....hope to let some of the saddness wash away....
LiveStrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home