Sunday, November 09, 2003

YES!!!!

although I will not be there for Larrys bday, it seems as if  I will be there for Kate's. I AM SOOOOO EXCITED.

There were days that I ached so much inside myself I did not think I would make it another day. I hope we can rebuild and enjoy each other again and as a family. I know nohting is ever perfect , no marriage is and I am sure over the years we will have issues too. But we are strong...and learn.
 People do go though hard times and with love and faith we can may it through. I am SO BLESSED in my life with Larry and Katelyn. I miss my mom alot too and I know she is in good hands. Now I have to start planning on the way of getting things down there and to see how it can fit into Dales schedule. Hoping for a safe trip......to the arms of my family again. I know it will be a little differant at first since we havent seen each other since aug....but we will make it though. I mentioned a little something about renewing our vows...we will see how that goes.

I WILL FINALLY BE WHOLE AGAIN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home