Saturday, September 20, 2003

Scared

I am so scared to be living here alone....alot of creepy people and I know there are druggies here. I try to take any overtime I can at work so I dont have to be here that much. I am alone and the only person I have here is Dale, he has been a help when I needed things. Larry and I have talked in a round about way of me coming out and I asked him if he would be willing to drive me to texas...at least he told me yes.
Larry and I just have to get to that point, and I think we are, but it will take time. I know we set the lease up aas a miilitary thing so if I wanted to get out of it I could. We just need to talk more.
I love and miss them so much and just want them in my arms again. I dont do anything really and I dont eat well...frozen meals and once in a while Dale and I will go to a place that has happy hour for drinks. Usually they have free food. This is not a way to live for anyone.
I know Larry is trying his best with Katelyn, I believe in him and he is a good dad. Sometimes just confused, he really never had the best up bringing. But I am proud of him, I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. Although we are having problems, I have faith in us in getting through this....

Hoping to hold  you both soon....
all my love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home