Tuesday, January 10, 2006




Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog


Well, Ed went off to surgery this morning ...so we all thought. Part way through the day, George found me and told me that they didn’t do Ed's cancer surgery...too low blood pressure. But the top cause was his heart; they said he couldn’t take it. So we don’t know right now where he stands with all this. Vernie and I just don’t have a good feeling about it all. He doesn’t seem to be a strong man. My thoughts and prayers are with him.

I’m nervous myself. Getting my self together, mind, body and spirit for tomorrow’s x-rays and my MRI. I’m to the point I don’t care about what I may have. OK!! IM LYING THERE!! Lord, don’t let it be life threatening. But I do want answers. Something, anything. I'm tired of getting up screaming and crying in pain in the middle of the night. Hard to move, can’t sleep worth a shit. I did go out and buy some new pillows. Seemed to help a little. Now if I can get rid of the damn hand splints. What ever it is.....I'm sure it’s just one more hurdle I can get over.

Then there is the issue with the nasal hole. That appt is on Thursday. Not looking forward to having someone stick ANYTHING in there. I’m really hoping this can be fixed. I know people pierce in there, but I’m sure this is much larger then that. I don’t want surgery to change the shape of my nose, its too cute for all that .

Well, time to go meditate for a bit... (Adds another brick to her wall....)
Monday, Oct 24, 2005 - 08:45pm (EDT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home