Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog

The good, the bad and the ugly :P
Updates:
Ed..well they now know that the cancer has spread to near the heart. My heart aches for him right now. Its now all in someone elses hands I think now. "HE" will know whats best now.
Dentist...NO CAVITIES!!
Well, tests are back in already. NO MS!!!!!!!NO BONE CANCER!!! But I am anemic, which is easy to take care of. However, some of my counts were off which indicated my body was fighting some sort of virus she said. Maybe thats why I am so damn tired all the time. Somedays I dont want to get out of bed, ok , ALOT of days lately. At least I know that can change. This still doesnt explain the extreme pains I get in the middle of the night. The fighting and crying, just tires us both out. So I will be seeing a neurologist to see if we can figure this out. Not sure if I compared it before in my previous posts, but its like someone lacing up a shoe. You know..when you pull on all the laces first, then tie it. Its just a constant pulling and tightening of the muscles. As for the bones, dont know about that. We will have to see on that.
And also saw my ENT today for the first time. I was so pleased to hear that this can be fixed. I thought the hole was big, he said it wasnt. He gave me a shot in the inner nasal area, which I heard the needle crunch into the cartlidge, didnt hurt though. Then he took a biopsy to make sure their is no infection or anything else going on. But how odd was it that the other doc today said the tests showed my body was fighting something. Hmmmm....connected by chance..dont know yet. So needless to say...my face is sore, but I am happy to know it is correctable.
With all that said...time for a hot shower...TTFN!!
Thursday, Oct 27, 2005 - 10:01pm (EDT)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home