Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Entry for November 20, 2005
Well, I have to start this entry ALL OVER AGAIN.....DAMNIT......Dont click that shit that says...HIGHLIGHT BLOG ENRTY....damn thing!!!!!!!!!
Well the holidays are here again. And once again my family is miles away from us, again. I think about them all the time, not just at the holiday seasons. Thoughts of moving: dance in my mind all the time. Just seeing them once a year, isn’t cutting it anymore. People change to much and you miss so much of the sharing of the love.
Time is getting closer to my surgery now. So that means I am freaking out, oh so very MUCH! I fear that it wont be "ME" when its all over with. That the pain will be unbearable. The bruising and tenderness, don’t want to even think of it...sigh. This is one of the times when a girl needs her mom...sigh. Well she isn’t with me anymore because of a bad call I made a few years ago. Maybe she is better off now though, I don’t know. She gets to see my nephew grow up and she is around the rest of the family. That kills me too, they are ALL in the same area for the most part and NEVER see each other. I hate that. They should try to be away from everyone, its not a fun place.
Anyhow...back about the surgery. Am I over reacting? Will it all be ok? I can only hope this will all be ok and it will heal and I wont have to worry about it ever again. I pray that....everyday! The only good thing is that I will be off work for two weeks. THANK G*D!! I am getting sick of that place. Boss is being an ass. Trying AGAIN to get me to take a lead position. READ MY LIPS!!!! FORGET IT!! I just don’t know how many times a grown person needs to be told something. I am NOT interested in taking all that crap into my home life and if he can’t respect that, well then I will have to take it up with HR. Even stated to me that all he has to do is fill out the paperwork...LOL you make me laugh man. You can fill it out all you want, I won’t sign it. I would sooner quit that job and not think another thought of it again. People just don’t have respect for what others think and feel about certain situations. He is like..."well think of the extra money." What extra???50 cents? Give me a damn break. I would spend the money on Rolaids and sleep medicines. Not worth it to me, nor upsetting my family setting over.
Well now that I vented all that out for tonight.....
YOLO....live it well
L

Sunday, Nov 20, 2005 - 07:01pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home