Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog

Sapping the life.... November 09, 2005
Been a few days since I have been on. Just too tired to do anything lately. Its so hard to get up in the mornings for work. I just dont know what to do any more. Still waiting on seeing the
neurologist. Anyone that knows me, I am not a patient person which is a terrible thing. Still wake up in the middle of the night screaming in pain. I seem to have alot of joint pains. Wondering if has something to do with cartlidge, you know, since part of it has worn away in my nasal area. Thank G-D!!! Im finially going to get that fixed, about the first week in December. Needless to say....Kates not to happy, her bday is the 4th and I will be a mess. Told her we can celebrate before or after the surgery. I know she knows how important it is to get this taken care of. The sooner the better.
What a shocker to see Ed walk into work the other day to come for a visit. It was so sad in a way, I went to hug him and my arms could of gone around him twice I think. I dont know what will be come of him once he starts treaments. Just praying for the best .
Well, think I'm going to call it an early night tonight.
Tootles

Wednesday, Nov 9, 2005 - 08:14pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home