Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog

Entry for December 11, 2005

WHOAH!!!!! ok, I am READY to breath with my mouth closed....!!!! I cant stand it anymore. The splits are painful and I really dont want to take the pain meds so much. But when they come out on Thursday, you can bet I will take one BEFORE I go! I sure there is still a ways to go in this recovery. You figure after the splints are out, there might be some bleeding and scabing. NOT touching the scabs will be the issue for me. Its hard to not to be able to touch my nose, its hurts, the scabbing is anoying as hell. But it is just something I have to get through to get to the end of it.
Well, xmas isnt that far away now..just a few weeks. Really looking forward to it. Been working really hard on this special gift for my mom and some family memebers back home. I am sure I will get a phone call after it is opened up. I have always been a crafter, but this one...is one of my best projects to date. The tree is up, decorations are up too. Baking goodies,wrapping gifts..love it all. What I DONT love is how commerical it all is. I mean ,what is wrong with people? They forget what this is all about.Then they want to take Christ out of it, church out of it..I just dont get it anymore.THEY ARE MAKING IT ABOUT SPEND SPEND SPEND.....yeah, spend time with family, friends, loved ones. THAT CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!!
Sunday, Dec 11, 2005 - 02:32pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home