Tuesday, January 10, 2006


Repost from my Yahoo 360 weblog
Entry for January 07, 2006

wow...I havent blogged ALL year . There are some updates that I could of kept up with, but some just are not worth talking about in general. It was so hard to leave all of my family back in Toledo. Especially, since my mom isnt well at the moment. My insides hurt for a few days after we got back. It was a feeling that I really just couldnt explain or knew how to get over. I have traveled to places over the years, but there was NEVER a feeling like this. I have since gotten back to work, which I cant stand the place I am at, and that keeps me busy durning the daytime. My mind still races all day long though. About things I wish I would of done or said. I just have to keep telling myself I will see them all again, just hopefully NOT 6 years down the road again.
I have to keep going to the ENT (nose doc) a time or two during the week now. I have two tiny holes instead of one large one now in my septum. Dr. P seems to be very optiumistic about it, yet he says its behind on healing. He said if this doesnt take, then the next surgery will be "open". I said, "huh"!."What do you mean 'open'? Well,it would be like if someone was having a nose job done. They 'open' your nasal cavity and do the repair. I REALLY dont want that, but what must be done, MUST be done. If I was out for three weeks with the simple surgery, I cant imagine how long with this 'open' surgery.
Hope everyone is off to a great new year...
Tootles....L
***I have went back and added a few photos into old blog dates since I didnt have my cable for the pc to cam.
(this photo about is from the Toledo Zoo 12/31/05 Lights Before Christmas Display. Part of the family went to enjoy the lights that the zoo does every year now. I couldnt help but get this photo of me, Katelyn and my nephew Joey on this stone elephant. Growing up as a kid I had my photo with this elephant as well as my daughter and I am sure my nephew has as well. The air was cold and there was snow on the ground that night. Music played as we milled about looking at all the breathtaking lights and displays. Hot coco and a train ride was also enjoyed that night. What a great way to cap off the 2005 year, but with my family at my side.)
Saturday, Jan 7, 2006 - 04:13pm (EST)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home