Saturday, January 21, 2006

That's why they call it the blues.....




(^puts on her sunglasses so that people can't see the hurt & pain she feels inide^)
Mood: Depressed
Music: Evey Breath You Take--- The police
I just saw one the funniest videos on Google...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2949508997989707181. For feeling depressed, I laughed my ass off at this guy. Thank you, Mr. Biker Dude...lol I think the videos are new to Google, never seen them before. You know damn well he was laughing his ass off under the helmet. Hell, I would take him to the club for some dancing, I have seen worse...LOL.

Thank the Lord its the weekend. I just want to lay around all weekend. Been suffering a lot of facial pain and headaches. It appears that my septum instead of getting better , has gotten worse. It is very depressing to have this problem. I always think my nose will just cave the hell in. I have been assured, that it won't. Instead of one larger one, I now have two smaller ones with tiny holes peppered on the top. Why is it that I can see it with a flashlight and the ENT doesn't see it with that beacon he uses. I go back in this week again for a check and cleaning and I think I will tell him that it is enough of the visits and just plan the surgery (open nose, cringes)for sometime in March. That way my mom will be here(if she is well enough too) and can help me out. More and likely, about a month off again from work. Those stupid asses didn't get my short term right, so I am still waiting on that....mornons!
I have my appointment with my neurologistt on Tuesday. Scared about this one. Doing a series of tests I have never been though this time. Had pleantly of MRI's, so we know I have a brain, even though it may not show sometimes....LOL. It gets to a point in your life, with all the medical problems I have, keep acquiring that you just want something to show up. To signify that, yup, there is something amiss and you are not crazy. :( I told the doctor that did the first set of testing I thought it was MS. She too, said to me, "It is in the back of my mind too." We will see with this doctor that does a more detailed cycle of tests. If I don't feel well the day after, I will just stay home on Weds, my birthday. What a crappy way to have a birthday.
Between work, my nose, neurology issues, my mom, just life in general, I could use a use Prozac. Been I have been on those and they don't cure the world. Although it seems the whole world is on something now a days.
I do, how ever know the best place to cry. No one hears you....the shower! Been there, done that, MANY times.
Anyways....that's it for tonight...thank g*d too, "Jesses Girl" by Rick Springfield just came on...theres a nail to the head for ya......lol...."you know I feel so dirty when they start talking cute..." LOL come on ...Tootles for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home