Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Happy Birthday--36th 2 Me!



Mood: Up beat
Music:Your beautiful-James Blunt
Well. Today was a pretty good day. It's my 36th birthday today. Went to work as usual. Better day there then I usually have. Pretty much kept to myself, didn't tell to many it was my day today. I just love celebrating birthdays. I have always said that the person that is having a birthday that their day is MY day too. They are MY gift that day. I celebrate the fact that I have been blessed with you in my life. How wonderful to know that all those years ago, you would be born for me, your family and friends. I think holidays are just great. A lot of people get so depressed, this is the ONE time I know that I don't. I know I have a lot of issues, but at least this is the day that I put all that to the waist-side.
Cards, flowers, money, gifts, and out to dinner was the order of the day. Loved it. I received cards from back home from my family, I loved them all and the wonderful notes made me cry. But yet I was warmed by the fact that people love me. I broke down the worst when I saw they sent a card from my nephew, Joey. When I opened it, a cute photo of him fell out. It wasn't the photo that made me cry , it was that "HE" signed the card himself..."Love, Joey W". He may not understand what it is all about or he may have me total wrong. For being autistic, he is one the he smartest kids I know.
Although I complain, I know when I lay to sleep at night that I am loved, cared for and cherished. I can only hope and pray that my blessings are always within my grasp.

"Thank you mom, for having me today"!
I wished for love, guidance, peace and happiness not just for me and my family, but for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home