Sunday, April 30, 2006

ThInGs I LoVe



Mood: Laid back
Music: You'll Think of Me--Keith Urban

I started to think about all the things I love in my life the other day. Was down in the dumps trying to get my mind off some things that are stressing me out...

My daughter, El Diablo (my S.O), my family, lip glosses, good coffee, good food, movies, walks in the park on a fall afternoon, walking on the beach in the off season,music,strawberries, hummingbirds, white chocolate, working out, gardening, mowing the yard, lilacs, sunflowers, colored paper, glass,working on craft projects,watching the kids play, laughing,holding hands, snuggling,my cats,good people, dressing up, dancing, playing pool, bowling,the mountians,sun sets, sun rises, waves, sand, Disney World,fishing,ice cream,when people let me be me,the stars,good drinks, a roaring fire,roasting marshmellows,making wine,Rescue Me,Fraiser,Will & Grace, Ron White, comedy, road trips,tender hearts, seeing a man show feelings,being held close, massages, hot bubble baths, watching my daughter grow up,tea time,quite time, a good thunder storm, the smell of fresh cut grass, doing things for others and they dont know I did it for them,learning patience from my nephew, England's country side, country music, my hammock, having breakfast outside, the way I look now, being an American,Our Troops,taking pictures,collects things with hearts, collecting Angels,there is always more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home