Saturday, March 11, 2006

Been sometime....

It has been sometime now since I have blogged. Been fighting a lung infection along with some fits of coughing. Plus trying to go to work feeling like shit. Just haven't been in the mood for coming online all too much. My mom is still fighting with her heart and lung condition too. Seems like everyone I know has something wrong. Oh, let me welcome the twins into the world..W.E.S and M.I.S, you will be muched loved. They are as cute as can be. :P
Now that March is here hopefully the weather will start to stay nice and stop the cold and warm spells. I think that is how alot of people get sick. Some say that's just not true. Old wives tales I suppose.
Not really a whole lot to type about today, just feeling under the weather. Went to work out though and play some raquetball. Not too bad, but I am sure I will pay for that later when my lungs get tightened back up again. Just can't keep laying around , you have to move. Maybe I will be up to more typing later on.
Tootles :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home